Joy is being yourself and knowing you are loved more the more you are yourself. It is the ultimate freedom to be your self. This begs the question of “who am I?” “Who knows me?” “Does anyone know me and still loves me?” “Have I been truthful enough with the world that anyone could know me?” The one who made you knows you and loves you.
Posts tagged ‘love’
Always leave things better than you find them. (people, places, and things)
Character is what you do when no one else is looking.
It’s easy to destroy – It takes effort to create.
There is no such thing as an unimportant day.
Every passing day is one that is gone forever.
The wise man controls his actions while the fool is controlled by his.
- The wise man changes what he cannot accept and accepts what he cannot change.
- Only those who risk going too far will know how far they can go.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but will fail if you do not try.
- Make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.
- Courage is strengthened by use.
Flexible people don’t get bent out of shape.
Control your emotions or they will control you.
Pride is tasteless, colorless, and sizeless. Yet it is the hardest thing to swallow.