Image via Wikipedia
The wise man controls his actions while the fool is controlled by his.
- The wise man changes what he cannot accept and accepts what he cannot change.
- Only those who risk going too far will know how far they can go.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but will fail if you do not try.
- Make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.
- Courage is strengthened by use.
A proverb is a short sentence based on long experience.
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, and adds learning to his lips.
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge right, but the mouth of the fool pours out foolishness.
Clothes may disguise a fool, but his voice will give him away.